Building your future
GBP Architects have a team of in-house Chartered Quantity Surveyors (QS) with over 30 years of experience who are able to offer our clients advice on construction costs, essential for life cycle costing, cost planning, procurement and tendering, contract administration and commercial management. We carry out cost and value orientated tasks depending on the particular needs of a project.
Our Chartered Quantity Surveyors offer the following services:
- Cost Estimates throughout the project stages
- Contract Procurement Advice
- Preparation of Specification Schedules and Works
- Preparation of Contract documents
- Tender Process and Contractor Selection
- Contract Administration
- Valuation of Construction Works
- Cost and Value Engineering Advice
- Risk Management of Projects.
- Contractor Services
- Final Accounts Resolution
Architecture done your way
GBP Architects examine the cost relationships between client aspirations and the architectural design and are able to offer advice from the early stages of design, allowing budgets to be focused on areas that really matter to the client. Ultimately we endeavour to provide better or added value even in key areas.